How you can Help
A little something could make a difference in children lives. Remember no effort is too small or too large to make. Donate goods to our locations, we also accept standard cash.
It is a sad reality that difficult worldwide economics is causing a real strain on NGO’s throughout South Africa, and at Takalani Children’s Home we are no exception….we are in need of help
If anyone can help us on an ongoing basis to meet our monthly needs, please let us know- we would be MORE than grateful.
Ways to Donate
Please use your name as a reference and kindly send us notification of payment to email@example.com so that we can thank you for your contribution.
- Minibus ( preferably 37 seaters) x2
- Private car (5 Seaters or 7 seaters)
- JOJO water Tank vert 10 000 lt
- Bibles and hymn books x70
- Industrial Washing Machine, temble dryer and iron
- Pots, plates, mugs, spoons and food warmer
- Text books,Stationery (pencils, blue pens, erasers, rulers and calculators)
- Boardroom tables and Chair
- Renovation of children’s dometry (cupboards and painting)
- Assistance to build a children’s dometry (House)
- Solar system
- Heavy duty generator
- Grass mower and pressure washer
- Bedding (3 quota duvets) curtains, blankets, pillows
- School uniform (School bags, socks, shoes, new or used clothes, etc
- Aircons and fans
- CCTV Cameras (16 channels)
You can also Sponsor a child with R100-R200 Per month
- Groceries (Rice, baked beans, sugar, maize meal, cooking oil, tea bags)
- Meat Suppliers (Cow, Chicken)
- Vegetables and fruits
- Electricity costs
- Baby Nappies and wipes
- Toiletries( bath soap, toothpaste, body lotion, shoe polish, Vaseline and Detols
Takalani Children's Home is a beneficiary of
PLEASE SUPPORT US!
If you already have a MySchool MyVillage MyPlanet card, please consider adding Takalani Children's Home as a beneficiary.
To find out more about this fantastic community support programme